Any photographer can tell you the Canon EOS range is right up there as one of, if not the premium DSLRs of the last few years. John Lewis have got a simply outstanding offer on the top of the line Canon EOS 6D by offering a two year warranty, a memory card deal and a low price of £1799. While this camera is not for everyone, those who want to take their pictures to a professional level will never have to buy another camera. It is simply outstanding.
The Canon EOS 6D boasts a staggering 20.2 megapixel resolution and crisp Full HD 1080p video recording. This is all enclosed in a super sleek, sturdy body making it the perfect DSLR for the passionate professional or amateur photographer. A suite of advanced including high-powered autofocus will even help you to create perfect shots time after time.
- At the heart of the EOS 6D is a 20.2 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor and a powerful DIGIC 5+ image processor. Together these deliver images that are packed with detail and clarity. Colours are reproduced accurately whilst tonal gradation is subtle and natural.
- Enjoy access to wide-angle EF lenses and discover new approaches to landscape, interiors and street photography. The extra control over depth of field provided by the full-frame sensor is perfect for adding impact to your portraits.
- When light levels get low, the EOS 6D keeps delivering superb photography. ISO sensitivity extends from ISO 100 up to ISO 25,600 (expandable to L:50, H1:51,200, H2:102,400) and an 11-point autofocus system is responsive down to -3EV. That’s sensitive enough to operate under moonlight.
- Work intuitively with the EOS 6D’s bright full-frame viewfinder. A 1,040,000-dot 3-inch Clear View II LCD screen makes Live View shooting of stills and Full-HD video a pleasure.
- Preserve detail in both highlights and shadows with the EOS 6D’s high dynamic range (HDR) shooting mode, and create composite images with its multiple-exposure facility. ±5 stop exposure compensation and ±3-stop auto exposure bracketing allow flexibility and fine tuning of exposure.
- Built-in GPS determines your exact location and geotags each image file with the information. In GPS logger mode, a record of your route is recorded as you move around, even when the camera is switched off.
- Shoot remotely from alternative viewpoints: connect and control your EOS 6D using your PC, Mac or smartphone. Images can be transferred wirelessly and shared with family and friends.
- Shoot Full-HD video at 1080p resolution, taking advantage of fast-aperture lenses and full manual control to achieve cinematic effects.
It is an expensive camera, but it offers real value.
BUY NOW FROM JOHN LEWIS WITH FREE TWO YEAR WARRANTY